1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink 3.2 won't burn with full version of Nero 6

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by book_mark, Oct 31, 2004.

1. book_mark

book_mark Member

I was using a demo version of Nero 6 and I used DVD Shrink to burn using it with no problems.
    I have just installed a full version of Nero 6.3.1.25 and DVD Shrink no longer recogizes it.
    Does anyone know why this is happening?

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

book_mark,
    Go to the site below and do a complete removal of Nero. Look for Nero clean tools. Re-boot and then re-install Nero and you should be good to go. If that does not help then delete Shrink re-boot and then re-install Shrink

http://www.nero.com/us/26315.html

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  3. book_mark

book_mark Member

Thanks,
    Have tried this, but when I reinstall Nero the same thing happens. Have tried reinstalling and using the clean tools several times. Incidently after I reinstalled the full version of Nero I looked at the Add/Remove Programs list in Control Panel and it still shows it as Nero 6 Demo - don't know whether this is anything to do with it?

4. baboo

baboo Member

What you should do is buy the copy of Nero ultra 6 and then after you install it, go after the five upgrade of Nero and I am sure you will be happy with the results
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Baboo[/small]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004