1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink 3.2

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by fastflstn, Sep 3, 2004.

1. fastflstn

fastflstn Member

IM having problems with dvd shrink. i just installed the new Sony 8.5 double layer drive and trying to change the options so i can burn on a double layer disk with less compression and it will not let me it just freeze up and i have to close the program

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

How about you start with posting your system specs? O/S, processor, hd, free hd space?

3. brian100

brian100 Guest

fastflstn

Personally I would not use shrink if you have a dual layer burner (and media). I believe Dvd decrypter now supports dual layer media. Use "Mode/Iso Read -----> Iso Write" It could save you a load of grief.

Hope it works..good luck.

4. fastflstn

fastflstn Member

dell dimension 8200 pentium(r)4 cpu 2.53 ghz with 1.00gb of ram 2 hard drives 120-200

5. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

If you're going to use dual layer media, why not try the new decrypter? It supports dual layer burning now. So you should be able to rip and burn with just one proggy.
    I apologize for not offering a resolution for your shrink problem.... but I thought maybe decrypter might be easier to work witth. I definitely agree with Brian.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004