1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink and Decryper burns

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jcace69, Mar 1, 2007.

1. jcace69

jcace69 Member

I have the world trade center dvd ripped on my hard drive and also have the image mounted on Daemon tools, but everytime I try to burn it in Shrink, Decrypter or Nero it tells me "medium" not present. I assume this means it's not recognizing the blank dvd i've put in the burner. I am using Maxell DVD-R, would this be a problem should I try DVD-/+R??? I have no prblems making a DVD with a bunch of data files it's just these movies. One more thing I can watch the movie using Daemon tools so I know I have the image.....Help!

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If you have more than one drive make sure you have selected the drive that actually has the disc loaded. How old is your burner? Are these a new batch of 16X media. If bought in US those Maxells if from Taiwan are not quality media, but will work. Your firmware may be out of date and not recognizing the discs. Under my computer does the drive list media that in?