1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink and Decrypter tied in Burning

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by fmmagyar, Jan 18, 2005.

1. fmmagyar

fmmagyar Member

Request some specific guidelines on getting DVD Shrink and Decrypter to burn the DVD disk. Had it set up before and lost it somehow when I had to restore my system. I have the latest versions of each software. When I go to backup on DVD Shrink and check off for iso image I do not get a block or any info that suggests or refers to burning with Decrypter. I have clicked off Nero burn also. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the programs several times and followed Scubba Pete's directions but still no luck. What have I done wrong? Any other suggestions to correct situation. I have found this to be an awesome setup for doing DVD's and do not want to lose the option of directly going into decrypter to burn. I am able to do it separately but for obvious reasons I prefer that it be automatic. Could my DVD Shrink version be wrong? If so can ytou direct me to a link where I can download the version necessary for getting the decrypter burning process. Thnaking all beforehand for you assistance and response. Fred

2. fmmagyar

fmmagyar Member

I have fixed the problem. I redownloaded the latest software and removed the old versions from my system, reinstalled and it then worked. I don't know hwy it did not work before as I did the same procedure before. Must have been a quirk with the operator. Thanks again for all the sound advice from the forum memebrs. Fred