1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD shrink audio probs

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by adg, Jun 8, 2003.

1. adg

adg Guest

Hi

I have used DVD shrink 2 and used the latest nero to burn the files. The picture is fine but the sound has gone.
    When using nero I drag the files and they go into the video folder, do I need to put a particular file in the audio folder, if so which one.
    Also during the read and shrink process I have kept the DTS audio track and the ac3 6 channel track.
    Any help appreciated, cos although the buring is fine I have a growing pile of coasters
    Ady

2. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

Hello adg :)

My first suggestion to you would be to use DVD-RWs. It might save you making coasters when you experiment. ;)

I haven't used DVD Shrink v2.0 yet, but have never had problems with audio tracks and v1.03 before. :/

From your description it seems you're doing everything properly. You do not have to copy any file in the AUDIO_TS folder; it is supposed to be empty and is there for compatibility purposes.

Maybe if you gave a more detailed description of your backup process and the equipment you use an expert could help you. :)

Good luck. ;)
    ddlooping