1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Burn Problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Pariah, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Pariah

Pariah Regular member

I used to use the Shrink 3.0 demo (#?) and then burn with Nero 6. I updated to the next regular version of Shrink which built the Nero burn into the automated process. I loved this and never had a problem. I just downloaded the latest DVD Shrink, and now I have errors on about half my burns where it stops at the lead-out and says burn failed. It also then crashes the program causing me to have to close-out and reopen Shrink. Is there a glitch in the latest Shrink?

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

I have been using the latest Shrink for some time and cannot say I have had any isues with it at all.
    You haven't changed your media? writing speed? added any other programs lately?
    I use Shrink and Nero more than any other combination and I must say it has been working flawlessly for me.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey pariah,i just downloaded the latest version of dvd shrink thursday on my backup pc.I had no trouble using shrink and nero,both I downloaded at about the same time.Even on my backup pc,598 mhz celeron and 256 mbs ram,both backups turned out great.

Have you changed your media or burnspeed?

Get some rw's till you get it straighted out.

4. Pariah

Pariah Regular member

I'm using the same media I always use (Verbatim) and the same 2.4x speed (maximum my drive operates). Nothing is new except the version of Shrink. If I burn with the separate Nero program, it works fine. It is just when burning with the Shrink built in Nero burn that I encounter problems.