1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Burning Help - PLEASE

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jeditig, Jan 19, 2004.

1. jeditig

jeditig Member

I have DVD Shrink. I have copied a DVD to the hard drive, now I want to put it back on a blank DVD. I used Shrink and loaded the files from the HD, since I dont have Nero, I put the DVD-R drive as the location in the Browse destination folder. The burning was successful. When I go to eject the disk, I am asked to finalize (what should I do).

Without finalizing, neither the computer nor my DVD player read the disc movie. If I finalize, I can watch the DVD on my computer but not in my DVD player.

How do I properly burn from Shrink so I can watch in my DVD player without owning Nero?

Thanks -- Jason

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Jason,
    You are going to need some sort of burning program to get your movie onto a disc.
    You can use a free program called Burnatonce to burn a DVD-Video compliant -R disc.
    What you are doing now is making non DVD-Video compliant data discs.
    For success, I recommend you try DVD Shrink 3.1.3 with Nero 6. A 30 day demoversion is avalible here:

http://www.nero.com/us/631898252770313.html

Use these guides for Shrink 3.1.

http://dvdshrink.info/guides.php

Frank

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]motorcycle racer
    computer newbie
    Sony VAIO
    Suzuki GSXR1000[/small]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2004
  3. jeditig

jeditig Member

Thanks, I downloaded the Nero demo and it worked fine. Maybe I will fork over the $60 and get Nero permanently.

Thanks