1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD shrink cannot burn to DVD+r using DVD X Copy

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DrSuess58, Mar 4, 2007.

1. DrSuess58

DrSuess58 Member

I having been using DVD X Copy with success for over 2 years. Recently, I've been getting "error writing to disk" and a pop-up "Burn Complete", but no actual burning has taken place. It mostly occurs with DVDs that are new releases. I think in the last two months I've successfully burned one DVD. Is there any solution to this error?

I also recently downloaded a copy of the freeware program DVD shrink and I can't get any DVD to burn with DVD X Copy. I'm pretty clueless at the moment as what to do next. I've searched, but can't seem to figure out what is going wrong.

I'm fed up with DVD X Copy but I don't wanna purchase any new software seeing as this copy was $140 dollars. Help please. Thank you.

2. david66

david66 Regular member

There are lots of free programs on the internet that will solve your problem you will still need shrink DVD fab is free and it will help solve your problem also Ripit4for me will also work you will also need a burning program you can use dvd decrypter with ripit4me and it is also freeware

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member