1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink does nothing

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by vixyfox, Mar 2, 2007.

1. vixyfox

vixyfox Guest

I looked through the threads and I couldn't find anything relating to my problem, and if I missed it I apologise. I bought a new system with Vista Premium, and reinstalled DVD Shrink, which I had used with XP, after installing it and clicking the icon it did nothing, so I found the latest copy and updated my version and the same thing happened. This problem also happens with reflective games, click and nothing happens. I have the latest version of nero and Roxio, which both work fine. I would appreciate any information in solving this issue. Thanks.

2. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

hello well i am not sure here but i think that some programs have trouble with Vista have you tryed other progs. like ripit , dvdfab, decrypter anydvd , sorry i could'nt help more

3. vixyfox

vixyfox Guest

well from the other posts I've read in the forum. typically dvd shrink works with Vista, I've also tried anydvd, but it also does the same thing, click and nothing happens, its not even loading into the task manager, no errors, just nothing. So I'm thinking maybe its a setting or something I'm missing or have overlooked. But thanks I will try the other programs you listed.

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

try uninstalling the programs and doing a clean reinstall