1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink/dvd clone/dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by smiffycc, Jun 6, 2007.

1. smiffycc

smiffycc Member

hi i am wondering if anybody could help me. i want to copy a film from a mate but it is already a back up. is it possible to copy a back up because when i try with shrink decrypter and clone it comes up with errors all the time. i am not great at all this but i know the basics so any help would be great :)

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

seeing how this is already a backed up movie then you would only need to use DVD Decrypter to rip it and then DVD Decrypter to burn it.

You could also just use any burning software (Nero or Adaptec) and do a disk copy.

Sometimes though the back up is even harder to read than the original because of poor quality so you could have problems.

3. smiffycc

smiffycc Member

so best to just leave it then?
    because decrypter is having none of it same with shrink and clone. will any other programs offer any sort of help?

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You may just have a bad copy. Try cleaning it you could also give DVDFab Decrypter a go and see if that works.