1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink / DVD Decrypter Problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Marshmelo, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Marshmelo

Marshmelo Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this DVD Shrink thingy, and I've run into a problem.

I have Nero 5.5 on my comp., and DVD Shrink would always stop "shrinking" (right verb, I guess...) because it said there was a copyright law or something. I read on this forum somewhere that by disabling using dvd shrink with nero, it lets it finish. So i did that... but now I don't have the option to save the shrunk dvd files to the image driver so the dvd decrypter can't recognise the files. Is there another way to burn the dvd without nero? After using dvd shrink, it saves the files under audio_ts (which is empty) and video_ ts folders (which have files in them.. but can't be seen by the decrypter.) I tried to use ImgTool but it doesn't see the files either. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! (whew! that was a long story... sory guys!!!)

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you can still burn with nero. open it up and create a dvd video. drag all the files from inside the video_ts folder on your hd to the video_ts folder on the left side of the nero window.

3. Marshmelo

Marshmelo Member

OK, I'll give the nero thing a try, but where is the dvd option? I have the Nero 6 demo and there isn't an option in the menu to make a dvd video

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

5. Marshmelo

Marshmelo Member

Is there another way to burn the files onto a dvd? nero doesn't seem to be working for me... i only have the nero express and nero vision express, and whenever i try to get into the nero burning rom itself it wont let me because my demo expired, and no matter what i do (uninstall, re-download, etc) i wont let me use it. is there some other program besides nero that can do the same thing with those video_ts files?

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

im not sure how to do it with those programs. But next time you rip with dvd shrink, under target device choose burn with dvd decrytper.