1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by macey, Feb 12, 2005.

1. macey

macey Guest

Hi everyone i have ripped cat women dvd to hdd np with decrypter, (all files copied sucessfully) opened DVD shrink and locate dvd on hdd from decrypter, pop up-
    DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Invalid data in file C:\CATWOMEN\VIDEO_TS_\VTS_021.VOB
    the systemcannot find the file specified.

so i checked in c: catwomen- videots..ect the ripped files are there.
    i came across a post how to copy protected dvds that wont rip prop ect-home.comcast.net-~bbmayo-ripping.html, followed the instructs there. got to shrink and got exact same message again. any help is appreaciated. thanking you - MaceY

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

try manually looking for the file. usually its in documents and settings. grab it and drag it to shrink so you get the entire file. dvd shrink worked perfectly for me as a primary ripping tool for that movie.

3. macey

macey Guest

by dragging it to shrink come up with the same pop up. i can locate the movie fine.. so why cant shrink??? thanks -macey.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from dvd-r newbies*

Try to post in the right forum next time.

5. macey

macey Guest

sorry flip.
    i have resolved the prob. i uninstalled shrink and reinstalled it now it is fine:)