1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink : error reading data

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by holtz0926, Mar 13, 2007.

1. holtz0926

holtz0926 Member

well ive been using dvd shrink for about a month now and its worked great but now when im trying to copy a dvd it always gets about either halfway or all the way done and in the burn log it says error reading data. I dont know if its because its copyright protected or my programs messed up. Ive been using 8.5 gb dvds but i havent had problems till now. Plus i tried dvd decryptor and it still did the same thing. Im just wondering if my program is messed up or im just a stupid noob. Anyways my burner is a Writemaster SH-S182M and im using the Nero 7.0 OEM bundle Software

2. cooljam85

cooljam85 Member

dvd shrink was a great program while it was still in production.. but wat is happening with u is that.. you are using an older software to try and burn dvds with new state of the art css protection which was not on dvds around the time when dvd shrink was designed... try clonedvd with anydvd... cracks can be downloaded from any p2p software