1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Error

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Toughsox, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Toughsox

Toughsox Member

Hi everyone. I have a strange problem. Im trying to copy the movie Monster House. Ive been running DVD Shrink and Nero, with AnyDVD on this computer for oh, a year, and never had a glitch.

The Windows XP error is 1A20-0105-0030-1552-4557-1139
    Im using Nero API version 6.6.0.1 &
    Using interface version 6.3.1.4

Ive tried doing other movies after this one and no problems. I suspect it may be a bad original but not sure.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Member

Sorry, forgot to mention.....the problem is, it will encode to about 98%, then give that failure error, so Nero doesnt even come in to play at that point.

3. DakotaFan

DakotaFan Regular member

Check the disc for scratches or smudges. Try to clean the disc if it looks necessary to do so. Also, try ripping the disc to your hard drive first before using Shrink. You can try either the AnyDVD ripper, Any DVD + DVD Decrypter or DVDFab Decrypter. If the disc rips successfully, try opening the files in DVD Shrink. If none of this works, chances are you have a bad press.

4. Toughsox

Toughsox Member

Yea, usually scratches show up from where I get my originals, but I never got that type of error before. Regardless, new version is on its way to me, I'll let you know how I make out with it.
    Thanks for the fast response. =)