1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink help needed

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by StateQB, Oct 28, 2004.

1. StateQB

StateQB Guest

I just went from 3.1 to the latest version of shrink. I am having a problem. When I put a DVD in, its not saving it on to my computer. It does something else that is weird. I had to insert a blank, let it burn, then, go to decrypter and save the burned dvd on my computer. I hope this all makes sense.

Thanks a lot

2. DAVNET

DAVNET Member

I always create a folder in my documents first & name it, DVD shrink Back up (or whatever you like). Then insert the disk, click-Open disk & let the analize process complete. Then-click back up , select "back up target "as Hard disk folder" & below in select "target folder for DVD output files" browse the folder you just created. shrink will remember each time afterwards. Next time the folder will erase contents for the new shrink. Hope this helps.

3. petekelly

petekelly Member

Just go back and uninstall the latest and install 3.17
    less option less confusion and solid results

4. StateQB

StateQB Guest

How do I install 3.1.7?

5. jacota20

jacota20 Member

StateQB

i assume you have the zip file with dvd shrink 3.17. first unload zip file. go to location where unzipped and click on icon named "dvdshrink317setup.exe" and shrink will install. follow directions on shrink windows. will leave a shortcut on desktop and/or start menu. click on shortcut and shrink will open.

you might want to uninstall shrink 3.1 first.