1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Help

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by tokthadon, Apr 3, 2004.

1. tokthadon

tokthadon Member

When I'm using DVD Shrink, I was wondering if there's an option where you can burn more than one copy of a DVD at a time.

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

Depends on what you mean exactly. If you have Nero and/or DVD Decrypter set not to burn automatically your files are saved to HDD. You can burn copy after copy using the saved files.

If you mean taking advantage of Nero's "use multiple recorders" option to burn 2 DVDs at once ... I donno. Find ScubaPete around here and ask him.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Howdy there tokthadon, RWG said I should stop by and give you a hand -

The answer to your question is "YES".

If you have Nero 6 and dual burners (you'll need a commerical liscense rom Nero to do more burners - 50 is the largest program they have) you can do it. I have burned to a disc and a virtual both at the same time.
    I ran into a small bit of trouble with my 2 burners because -
    1. One burner was internal and the other was a USB. (2 different speeds of data delievery to drive)
    2. One burner was 2.4 and he other was 4X. (Yes, I know what you are going to say, lower the speed and try again - A.: I just didn't care that much at the time.)
    I quit after the first error -

Who knows, I might try it again sometime -

cheers, Pete

Anyway with 2 exact burners, both USB -it would be no sweat !! When asked which burner you wish to use simply press your first selection, hold down your Shift key and then click your next drive. Also remember to put the number of copies you wish to burn, if only 1 is selected both burners will not fire up -
    I don't know if you'll do it with 256 of RAM but I had no problem -

Pete