1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink+iso file

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by merc1.9, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

When a DVD Image file is good and complete VIDEO_TS folder [VOB, IFO,and BUP] is recognized by DVD-Shrink easily and the steps to follow are very simple.

The problem begins when DVD-Shrink do not recognize the file format, the file is corrupted or the VIDEO_TS is missing a part(s).

Some times the Half Good file can be re-use and save.
    The ISO it can be mounted-on to DVD-Shrink using Demons Tools, VirtualClone Drive like some people suggested before or use the Double Click way.

In my case the file still was not recognized by DVD-Shrink after all., but the back-up DVD file it was playable on 1 PC but not on others PC's, and not playable on any DVD Players.
    I re-run the Half Good File with DVD-Fab and after I did that: DVD-Shrink finally recognize the file with not problem what so ever.

Re-ripping the file with DVD-Fab it re-build the file structure the right way and this way I save my "Half Good File"

NOTE: The original file was extracted for the first time using a diff. Ripper (decrypt) program and with a diff. PC.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

Whatever.