1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink--- Lack of Video_TS and Audio_TS

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by vancity, Feb 14, 2005.

1. vancity

vancity Member

Hello, I was backing up a movie of mine and had to go out and asked my roommate to eject the flick when dvd shrink popped up with the "Checking Discs" to burn to DVD-R. Since I was unaware I would be leaving before the ripping was finished I didn't think i'd need nero or anything else. Well, I got home and the dvd failed with my roommate thinking they had done everything correctly, and there are no video_ts or audio_ts directories for the dvd files. I tried burning with nero another time with this same problem but it didn't work.

Please inform me if I have to rip the flick again, or can burn it as is with another program or if I can create the video ts and audio ts directories manually.

Thanks in advance,

Pete

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

In nero, did you use burn image to disc?

3. vancity

vancity Member

I haven't attempted to do so this time around. THe previous time this error happened i tried creating video_ts and audio_ts folders manually and burning "Dvd files to disc" with nero with no success. I didn't realize i could burn an image to disc, because the files are all .vob, .ifo, and .bup files, not .iso's like i thought were required to burn an 'image.'

Let me know if I'm incorrect,

Thanks

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Next time, try it and see. It should work.