1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Lockup problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by blakeas, Apr 22, 2004.

1. blakeas

blakeas Member

I did DVD Decrypter to rip my movie (Master and Commander) and now i am using DVD shrink to transcode it - However 56% through analyzing it locks up my computer. What do you think could be causing this? Should i redo my rip from Decrypter? Any suggestions would be appreciated

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Have you tried to use just Shrink to decrypt and compress in one step? See if it goes through that way. If it stops about the same place, take a good look at the original for dirt or damage.

Jerry

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  3. blakeas

blakeas Member

No i have not - I guess there is a tuturial here in the guides to decrypt using DVD Shrink? I will look for it - Thanks for the advice - I will check for smudges - Do you happen to know where the guide is that Lazza created for DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Burnatonce? It was a quick and easy guide and it was very easy to use and understand (for the lay person!)

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Just click the tab at the top of the page. Most guides there are very good. Don't remember if the exact ones you are looking for are there.

Jerry