1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Malfunction

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by fart1958, Feb 17, 2007.

1. fart1958

fart1958 Member

I tried dvd shrink today and it says cannot read file drive E , then I installed Any DVD , DVD Clone and Ripit4me and I still can't seem to copie my movie, either I'm getting to old already because I just can't seem to figure this out , anyones help on this matter would be greatly appreciated for a old fart like me , thanks in advance for any help I can get

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Is today the first time you tried using DVD Shrink? Also, have no more birthdays. ;)

3. fart1958

fart1958 Member

actually not really I have been using it for quite a while but it seems lately that I tried to use it and nothing seems to work and for no more birthdays I WISH ; )

4. blake123

blake123 Guest

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Sometimes deleting and reinstalling th program helps. It doesn't take long and eliminates the possibilyty of contaminated files.

As blake mantioned, RI4M is a good addition to have with Shrink. Alkohol does good guides. You may want to take a look at the RipIt4Me website. http://www.ripit4me.org/guide.html

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007