1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink + NERO problems

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by vishal20, Sep 29, 2004.

1. vishal20

vishal20 Member

hi all, I have ripped a DVD with DVD SHRINK, and RE-AUTHORED to fit on disc. I can even play those .VOB files with a soft DVD player. I followed some of the NERO BURNING GUIDES, and burnt a DVD. After the burn process, I can't even read the disc in a DVD-ROM Drive, forget a standalone player.

Please advise, I have already wasted a couple of discs trying different things. I dont know if this is A DVD SHRINK issue or NERO issue

peace

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

Try re-processing your "Shrunk" files back through Shrink. Do a zero compression backup & ouput to ISO image.

Download DVD decrypter, fire it up, then select "Mode - ISO -Write". Select your re-processed ISO image and let Decrypter burn it.

If this fails, come back & we can help you some more..

Good luck
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Jacques & Martin's Blue & White Army.[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2004
  3. goman007

goman007 Regular member

i usually shrink all my dvd's with shrink and dont record them with the dvd shrink just save the file, open my nero find the folder, open it up, select all files, drag it straight to nero folder and from there wala! havent had a problem yet.
    good luck !