1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Pixelation issues

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by roger1234, Aug 26, 2004.

1. roger1234

roger1234 Member

I recently upgraded from a NEC ND1000A to the 2500A, from DVD Shrink 3.17 to 3.2, and to Roxio 9. Peviously everything I burned could play in every standalone I tried, with no problems. Now my burns dont work on half the machines, and of the remaining half, about 25% have pixelation issues. I have tried burning with various types of software, from Memorex 4x to the HP 8x and everything in between, with no change in the results. I also have tried burning with Ulead and Nero, with no change
    How do I determine where the problem lies, and once I determine that how do I fix it? I want to thank you all in advance for your help, your forums have solved numerous problems for me in the past.

Roger

2. michigan

michigan Guest

Try better media, you sound like you've been looking around for a while and should have guessed this would be the first thing said. Did you try burning with Decrypter? Nero and Roxio don't usually play very nice together on the same system try getting rid of Roxio. Also try burning at a lower speed, like 2.4x or even 2x. I have had a coupple of problems even burning at 4x so I always do it at 2.4x now and don't have the probs anymore.

3. roger1234

roger1234 Member

Already tried the better media, and even some of the cheaper stuff. I will try burning with decrypter, and will let you know if I have any problems. Thank you so much.

4. michigan

michigan Guest

What media have you and are you using?

5. roger1234

roger1234 Member

I have used the memorex 4x, hp 8x te0n 4x (these really sucked) and riteks. Am currently back to using memorex. I tried your advice yesterday regarding erasing Roxio and burning with dvd decryptor. It worked for the first disk I tried, but then the old method with Roxio worked sometimes too. I will let you know if I stumble accross anymore hurdles. Thanks again.