1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD SHRINK PROBLEM

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by JHOFER, Jun 7, 2003.

1. JHOFER

JHOFER Guest

So far have successfully ripped one DVD; however, still struggling. Problem encountered now after using DVD decrypter seemingly fine. Half way while shrinking or compressing a dvd I get the error message "Title VOB File doesnt exist?" Where did I go wrong?

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Do you mean you are using DVDShrink? If so you don't need to use Decrypter aswell since DVDShrink will decrypt and shrink (re-encode) the movie files at the same time.

3. drumgod

drumgod Member

I haven't had much experience with DVDshrink, but I do use DVDXCOPY Express which decrypts compresses, and writes the DVD with just a couple clicks. It's worth a try if you wanna check it out.

~Brian~

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

It looks like you decrypted (possibly the wrong files) than you actually needed - so dvdshrink, whilst processing was directed to a certain file only to find it wasn't there...

(dvd decrypter is not required when using dvdshrink - in most cases)

As discmania stated - 'DVDShrink will decrypt and shrink (re-encode) the movie files at the same time'.

5. JHOFER

JHOFER Guest

Thanks for the replies. Just went out and purchased DVD X Copy. After spending more on several software packages (Alcohol 1.20, Instant copy, DVD X copy, etc.} I think the DVD X COpy may work best for my needs. I have the new TDK 44oN DVD burner and am quite impressed with it by the way.