1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd shrink problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Eric1987, May 14, 2007.

1. Eric1987

Eric1987 Member

I was running dvd shrink and about 40 percent threw it my computer shuts off every time i try copying the same thing and it wont stop what is wrong can anyone tell me cuz i used to think it was my computer just being overheated but its not cuz i kept my computer off for hours with the side pannel off and let it cool and tried it again and it did it to me again why is this happening?

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Could be that Shrink can't handle the copy protection on the movie since it hasn't been updated since 2004.

Have you tried ripping w/ DVDFab HD Decrypter 1st then opening those files in Shrink?

What movie is it?

3. Eric1987

Eric1987 Member

yeah that must have been the problem cuz i got it to go threw with dvd decrytper and well the movie is kinda old but the tuxedo with jackie chan lol but yeah it worked perfectly doing that without any problems

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Glad to hear you got it done - even a few of the older ones from time to time would have some unref material that would throw shrink for a loop.

DVD Decrypter is no longer updated either so I'd add DVDFab HD Decrypter to your arsenal :) (does regular & hd discs). Still updated too.