1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Problems

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Proulx3, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Proulx3

Proulx3 Member

I have tried all the suggestions for burning BACK UPS using shrink DVD and the copies freeeze up. I may have missed a post or two so could someone suggest a fix to this problem. I have tried Bourne Supremacy, Lady Killers, Collateral, etc and they all freeze up.

2. Proulx3

Proulx3 Member

Sorry, I read the rules after posting. I am using Verbatim dual layer dvd-r for the discs and a sony Interanl dual layer burner to burn them. I am usining Shrink DD #.0 and Decryptor. I think this is everything.

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

where do the copies freeze (start/middle/end?)
    unless you know for sure that your standalone will playback dl media, you will have problems
    All of those movies will fit on single layer discs with a little re-authoring

4. Proulx3

Proulx3 Member

Some freeze in the beginning and some in the end. When they freeze I am unable to fast forward. I am not quite sure what you mean by standalone playing dl media???

5. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

standalone as in the player hooked up to your tv, most have problems burning dl media which is why most ppl havent bothered with it.

6. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

I would try a different media preferably not a DL disc. Verbatim and TY are highly ranked here and I use Verbatim my self and have for years.