1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink Programing Error - exeption occured

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mazdaug, Feb 27, 2007.

1. mazdaug

mazdaug Member

Hey guys I'm new here but have been ripping DVD's for sometime and now I got this error in the last 3 movies that I've tried The Guardian, The Prestige and Davinci Code, If I reautor the movie with no compression that means using two dvds for burning the movie I got no error but when is compressed files I got it, I runned first DVDFab to decript the movie and tried DVD shrink directly and got the error, also tried after DVDFab a VOB blankef (INFOEDIT) and then run Shrink and got the same error....any guessssss....

2. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

I take it you're running Nero with Shrink. If so, post the Nero error log. May help to pinpoint the exact problem. Also, try another program, like RipIt4Me. Find it here: http://www.ripit4me.org It seems to not have any troubles with newer encryptions.

3. mazdaug

mazdaug Member

Yes but have done both way with nero and w/o nero by the way were I got the log? i just used DVD to one and it worked...

4. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

You can find your Nero logs under the file name "NeroHistory". Should be in the "Nero" folder in the program directory. All else fails, search for "nerohistory" under the Start menu.

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hi mazdaug,

Well seeing how you already have the files on your hard drive I would say the easiest thing to do is to use a little program called FixVTS you can get the latest version here LINK this will only take a couple of minutes.

Then just follow this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After that you can run your files through Shrink like you normally would.

Cheers :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007