1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink question?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by snoopydog, Oct 3, 2004.

1. snoopydog

snoopydog Guest

do i need to drives to do the back up or will it encrypt the disc than ask me to put blank media in? or do i have to have a drive to read dvds and one to burn them?

2. john179

john179 Active member

You should be fine with one.

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

thats exactly what it will do.

4. john179

john179 Active member

Hey sly_61019 i had a car like that once.Honest until it got nicked.Can i see your Reg plates if the plate say in my dreams that will be mine.

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

lol, its the car of my dreams. I was just looking for a plain eclipse so i could put a body kit on it, then i found this one on ebay.

6. john179

john179 Active member

I have a little red Vauxhall Corsa with all the body kit on.It came that way when i purchased and is not bad to look at.But very little under the hood but that's what you get when you purchase something mainly for the intention of the wife.Still as i only use to travel to work and back which is a 5 mile round trip and the wife get's most use out of it.

Cheap tax and insurance is well appreciated and pretty good on fuel as well.If it was mainly for my use though it would not be my choice of car.My price range would be a Focus or a Golf if it was for me.