1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD SHRINK QUESTION

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mytoy78, Mar 1, 2005.

1. mytoy78

mytoy78 Guest

Hi, Quick question does dvd shrink also decrypt??

I am using dvd shrink 3.2, can I just use this program to decrypt and shrink then burn with nero?? if so how can i go about doing this the simplest way?

thanks!!

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Yes it decrypts,but with some of the new encryptions that have come out recently,you need to rip first with the dvd decrypter.On some of the newer movies
    check out these interactive guides:http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php
    good luck
    jD

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Dvd shrink to rip and nero to burn?
    By far this is the quickest way for me to do it on those dvd-9 movies. These dvd-9's will have to be compressed,unless using dual layer media.
    I use this on 95% of my backups.
    However,with all the newer encryptions coming out,dvd shrink needs some help on them. This is where anydvd from slysoft comes in. This program runs in the background to help pull off the encryption so shrink will slide right through it.This program is well worth the $40 and is always being updated.

Dvd-5 movies: The quickest for me is dvd decrypter/ iso read and iso write.

It's always very handy having different programs to rip and burn.

Here's some more guides for these programs: http://www.home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html

4. mytoy78

mytoy78 Guest

Thanks for the info guys is appreciated, but when i tried to do the family guy season 2 and three it said something about an iso error and something about an overlapping error I'm not sure about the exact error cause i just got pissed and clicked it off cause i waited 2 hours for it to get this far and it froze at 75% again just like it did while using dvd decrypter I have no idea whats going on any ideas???