1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink trouble...

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by XrichardX, Aug 12, 2003.

1. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

I have already deselected the things I don't want, and re-authored the beginning and the end so that everything fits on the green bar. When I started burning, I chose desktop as the file to burn to. I let it sit for awhile... When I came back, there are like 20 new files on the desktop! They are labeled VTS_01_1.VOB, then VTS_02_1.VOB, then all the way up to 14_1,14_2,14_3, and 14_4.VOB. The encoding is 93% done. What do I do. So i have to open a new folder, drag all of the VOB files into it, and then burn it to DVD or what? I hope this is the solution. Thanks in advance!

2. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

Now that it is done, I tried to burn it to a DVD using DVD Decrypter. On my desktop, it says that the folder is less than 4.7 GB, but in DVD Decrypter, it says the file is 7.4 GB, the original size. I tried burning it, but it says the file is too large. So next I tried making the image using DVD Decrypter. it did, but now when I try to use DVD Shrink to shrink the files down, there are 2 to choose from. One is a .lo1, and one is a .l00. I tried both of them, but the same error comes up. It says " DVD Shrink encountered an erroe and cannot continue this operation. Invalid IFO File name The reason is:Unknown." When I click on the Open files button, none of the images appear, because it is set to open DVD Navigation Files (*.ifo). Do I have to do something special to rip the image as an IFO. If so, please tell me how. Thanks!

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

4. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member