1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD SHRINK & TS_VIDEO

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by tommuffin, Jul 31, 2003.

1. tommuffin

tommuffin Guest

I need to create more ts_video files so that I can store more films on my hard drive. i have tried by calling one file ts_video2 but nero did not burn the movie correctly.
    Is there a good way to store these movies that are waiting to be burned?

2. Tosca

Tosca Guest

um, the folder is to be named

VIDEO_TS

Not the other way around as you wrote it.

I believe you cannot name it anything else except
    VIDEO_TS
    that is if you want a dvd player to play it.

What you do is, if yer usin' record now max, put the VIDEO_TS folder in another folder with the name of the movie et al...

fer example
    "The Matrix" folder will contain a VIDEO_TS folder containing the files for the movie.

For Nero you can just put the movie into one folder named after the movie. I assume with Nero 6 you still just drag and drop the files onto the VIDEO_TS folder before ya burn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2003
  3. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

If I'm ever wanting to keep a DVD on my hard drive (I've done that for a buddy's wedding video; he calls me every other week and wants another copy made) I put the VIDEO_TS folder inside another folder so I can tell them apart.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, thats what i do Ken. Also, if you do not have it as a VIDEO_TS folder, as Tosca says, standalones will not recognise it.