1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink v2.3

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by noggle, Apr 7, 2005.

1. noggle

noggle Member

this older version is like 3x quicker than the newest version 4 example the manchurian candidate took 25 mins on level 4 compression while on dvd shrink 3.2 with more compression is was takin 90 minutes.download older version i reccomend it seriously guys
    http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/dvdshrinkold/ it is the 1st link

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I think the output quality is way better on the newer DVD Shrink, especially since they added the quality enhancements option.

3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

noggle ,
    Any Shrink version except for the last 2 Shrink Updates are faster than the newest version if you use the deep analysis and also the quality enhancements feature. The old version did not use those and also I think he changed the way the algorithim was engineered

4. noggle

noggle Member

v2.3 is more reliable, any toehr tiome i ripped a movie and put it on dvd wit dvd shrink 3.2 it froze skipped r didnt open, but i riped the manchurian candidate 2day in 40 mins and put it on dvd with everything on it, at level 8 compression and the quality was awesome, i swear u cudnt tell the difference between the real copy, the special features worked and all, it neva froze, trust me all them ppl sayin need help dvd playback problems, stops freeezes on my stand alone player, then use dvd shrink v2.3, dont b ignorant jus do it

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

sounds like a media problem to me. I have never personally had a problem using DVD Shrink 3.2