1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink vs intervideo dvdcopy3

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by katana27, Feb 23, 2005.

1. katana27

katana27 Member

to simply put it what is better and why?

thanks.

2. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Well since most, havent used dvdcopy3, and using the black arts of googling, that supprised yelshaer earlier this day.

I found a debate on this subject by a well know and respected [certainly by myself and many others] member of AD, and leading members of another site of similar ilk.

(( now I'm a member of this other site/group under my real name...'tho in celtic it sounds Oriental. ;)

(So I was bored while this site was under re-construction!!)

Our guy the AD one, Said he thought copy3 was marginally better, but that folk would have to try it out for themselves' to see.

NOT SO!
    Cried the other side,
    and started quoting numbers.

(At this stage my mind starts to miander, I took up computing at an advanced age, and copying, when I joined six months ago.)

(Suddenly my mind gets snatch-ed back)

When our guy, the AD one says.
    Programs are just tools

(the first rule of mathmatics)

I was told as a kid; long, long, before the first calculator hit the market.

The AD guy then went on; to question the size of the other guys personal tool :)

Nope not a, who can water up the wall thang,:)

just how a person running a P3 @600htz should put down someone using a modern PC with programs that really require more.

(Me I'm just learning, age I can't beat, But it's like the old joke.. No good walking into a gunfight, with a knife. :)

That's all I know about the subject.

gringle.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2005
  3. katana27

katana27 Member

err...thanks

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I'm sure if you happened to try both proggy's that 90% would tell you that dvdcopy3 is much better than Shrink. I would agree that dvdcopy3 produces very good quality backups and is easy to use. Most people use DVD Shrink because of the price, its free!! You really can't beat that. I have used both and I can tell you that dvdcopy3 is just plain better. However I do like another combintion of proggys even more (because of simplicity and quality) and thats AnyDVD with CloneDVD2. Why you ask, well simple AnyDVD seems to be updated quicker than any other proggy out there and lifetime updates are free, the quality is as good as dvdcopy3 and it is very easy to use. :)