1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink will work with windows vista but not nero!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by volsfan98, Mar 19, 2007.

1. volsfan98

volsfan98 Guest

If anybody can help me with a couple of problems I would really aprreciate it. My friend has the same freeware that I do to burn dvds....DVD Fab Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Nero. I have Windows XP but he has Windows Vista. Vista will accept Shrink but not Nero. Is there a version of Nero that will work with Vista? Is there another program that will work with Shrink that is Vista compatible?

My other problem is actually a question. I have DVD Fab Decrypter and recently I was prompted to download a new version so I did. It is not called DVD Fab Decrypter, its called DVD Decrypter Gold. This is just a trial but I have had two updates already for this program. Is this just a newer version of DVD Fab Decrypter that is updated to handle new releases...Any info is appreciated....

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Nero7 is Vista compatible.
    Get your DVDFab Decrypter updates from here DVDFab Decrypter the link provided in the FabDecrypter software is not correct.

3. volsfan98

volsfan98 Guest

Thanks so much....

4. MissTaken

MissTaken Member

5. MissTaken

MissTaken Member

I upgraded my ACER to Vista Utimate after 3 weeks of updating It is up to scratch enough for me. I donloaded DVD Shrink 3.2 of a web site, once done installed Nero 6.3.1.13 even though it kept saying not compatible i just klicked ignore and installed anyway.Then shut down the laptop and booted back up again tryed DVD Shrink on Footrot flats DVD just the movie and it worked no problems, And my DVD+RW is rubish. hope this helps.