1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink with vista

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by cdeye, Jan 28, 2008.

1. cdeye

cdeye Member

Iam using vista and dvd shrink 3.2 with nero 8. I have burned the dvd and it plays fine on my computer but will not play on any home dvd player. I have burned the same movie with another laptop running xp and it plays fine on my home dvd player. Used the same type od DVD both times. Not sure if this is a Vista problem or what. Can anyone help me fix this.

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

To use shrink well, need to right click on shrink icon and hit compatibility, then click best compatibility for vista if avail and make sure u are logged on as admininstrator when using shrink on vista

3. lushiex

lushiex Member

hi im having probs running shrink on vista home prem edition.when i get to encoding bit after selecting burn i get erors basicaly saying encoding errors.any ideas please .i can burn same disc on my xp desktop so this is well annoying as want a new laptop but not sure how to get over this problem?im using my partners vista lappy with the shrink prob.also have checked it running to be compatable in xp settin as sujested.cheers any help im beggin lol

4. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

IF possible, hose off Vista, and reinstall Xp