1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by wildebill, Aug 6, 2003.

1. wildebill

wildebill Member

I Used DVD Decrypter Then DVD Shrink. My Silly Question is Where Did The Audio Files Go Or Am I Missing A Process. Decrypter Files (VOB) Play Video and Audio. DVD Shrink Has Video But No Audio. I'm Stymied, Can I Get an Amen Along With Some Help
    Thnx

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Did you not see the audio files selected in the right hand side of the DVD Shrink screen. Try going through this user guide to ascertain if you have done anything wrong:

http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/dvd_shrink.htm

3. wildebill

wildebill Member

Thanks for the Reply Yes I Have Read Everything Before Asking Stupid Questions. Did Find What I Did Wrong. DVD Shrink or Decrypter Stripped to VOB Files, I Just Went To The Folder Where Everything Was Sent To And Created New Folder in There (VIDEO_TS). That Is What Was Missing. So Simple Huh?
    All Individual Files Just Needed To Be Inside A Single Folder Called VIDEO_TS And The Video and Audio Files Came Thru on the DVD Burn - Instant CD/DVD (Pinnacle) Thanks Again

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Glad you're sorted. The VIDEO_TS folder is very important as this is how the DVD player recognises the type of disc that is in.