1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD SHRINK

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ashan, Mar 11, 2004.

1. ashan

ashan Guest

After using DVD Shrink and saving to my HD I have a 100% positive backup strike rate ie: No coasters, Does anyone know how I can make other copies using my initial copy, without having to use the files on my HD again?????Making an excact copy of my copy??This is where I get the coasters!!!???

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

why don't you just keep using the same file from your hard drive? it doesn't delete the file once you use it. it stay's there until YOU delete it.

3. Hmanfl

Hmanfl Guest

I had problems at first making a copy of a shrunk movie, then I started to use dvd decrypter first to get the files back onto my hard drive, then reburn them with nero. This has worked for me 100% of the time. It may seem like an extra step , but nero will not need to copy the files to the hard drive before burning, so this will make up for the time you spent using Decrypter first.

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

with shrink you really don't need decrypter, unless you can't decrypt it with shrink. when you press backup on shrink it should ask you were you want to send the file, when you select your file or drive- it should stay there until you delete it. if you can't see the iso file when you burn it with nero just select all files and it will pop up.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi guys, you are working too hard at it. Just use the disc copy part of Nero. Insert the disc you want to copy, start ANY disc copy program, insert blank when it tells you and you are done. The copy is already decrypted, so you don't need Shrink or Decrypter. Have fun.

Jerry

6. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I don't think nero will compress the file like shrink will, but i guess if he/she want's the movie on two disc's then go for it.
    post back and let us know how it worked out.

7. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

ashan: are you backing up a movie or game?
    jusy to clear thing's up.

8. ashan

ashan Guest

Thx all of you for your help,I only delete the files as I need the space for the next movie backup, which is why I need to be able to copy my own backup copy if needed. I will keep you posted as I try all your suggestions.