1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by whip, Nov 9, 2004.

1. whip

whip Member

I was in the wrong forem earlier!
    I am new to this DVD game so this may seem a simple question, but when I try to initiate DVD Shrink, nothing happens, I get a short wait prompt then nothing. I downloaded DVD Shrink from several sites, installed it several times and tried launching it from several different modes.
    Still nothing. I read in an earlier forum that someone had a similar problem, but I was not a member then and could not get the answer.
    Do I have a compatability problem or is there a simple fix?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Your still in the wrong forum :) ... this is for DVD Drives.

*moved to Shrink Forum*

3. jpc00

jpc00 Guest

I am a "newbie" also, and I have only posted 1 thread before. I was also told that I was posting in wrong forum. I read your post under "DVD Shrink" and you were instructed by "flip218" that your post should have been under "DVD Shrink"Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was in the wrong forem earlier!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your still in the wrong forum :) ... this is for DVD Drives.

*moved to Shrink Forum*

This person is telling you that you incorrectly posted in the wrong forum and then tells you that you should have posted in the exact same forum that you did? And this person is a moderator? The same thing happened to me and I don't understand. If someone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it, because I am half affraid to make another post for fear of being in the "wrong" forum.

4. jpc00

jpc00 Guest

OK, Does the *moved to Shrink forum* mean that this was originally posted elsewhere? I am only trying to understand how this works so I don't screw it up in the future.

5. flip218

Yes, I am telling you whip posted in the wrong forum twice.

whips first post about a "Shrink" question was posted in Console backups > PS2 - General discussion: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/124337

jpc00, do you think a "Shrink" question belongs in the PS2 forum? I don't, which is why I closed that one.

Now if you would have read my post.

This thread was originally posted in PC hardware > DVD±R drives. jpc00 ... again, does a "Shrink" question belong in PC Hardware? I don't which is why I moved this one to guess where? The Shrink Forum.

6. flip218

So looks like you posted a media question in DVD-R for Advanced Users. If you look at your original post, it has been moved to DVD-R Media by some other mod.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/120052