1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrinks shuts down at begining of bourne supremacy

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by trees430, Dec 11, 2004.

1. trees430

trees430 Guest

I have never had any problems with dvd shrink, when I began to rip bourne supremacy it analized it then when I started to back it up and the encoding started dvd shrink turns it self off. I used dvd decrypter and went back to dvd shrink the same thing happened again. Please Help

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

search this topic (bourne supremacy). There is at least 3 thread that have the solution.

3. laplink4

laplink4 Guest

i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM,YOU CAN NOT DO A FULL BACKUP,
    YOU HAVE TO USE RE-AUTHOR AND BURN THE MAIN MOVIE FILES.AND NERO AUTOMATICALY WILL BURN IT TO YOUR DISK.
    SAVE YOUR FILES ON YOUR HARD DRIVE.I HAD TO USE INSTANT COPY TO BURN MORE COPIES.

4. keesha

keesha Member

I have the same problem, and I don't know what to do, but its not just doing it on the bourne supremacy, also the punisher and the running man. I have tried almost all that I know of. Can someone please help me.

Thanks

5. kchev

kchev Regular member

do a search as flip said and you will find you answer to all of the movies you are having trouble with :)

6. spoofter

spoofter Guest

Look and see if you get Unreferenced Material section. If so highlight that and then on the right in the drop down menu, choose still image.

That worked for me.

7. SurfDude

SurfDude Member

I did burnt it following this guide from Scuba Steve:

My first DVD burnt was Bourne Supremacy and DodgeBall, both hard to burn, but with that setting, a piece of cake.
    BTW just back up the movie otherwise is way too big. "un-tick" everything but the sound and video for the movie. Hope this helps, let me know, L8r.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

laplink4,

Interesting you typed the first letter in lower case and the rest in all caps. Read the forum rules ... No all caps

Also, did you read the post before yours? Did you run a search? Because you would have found out you can backup the full disk ... I did using AnyDVD w/ CloneDVD2 and DVD Shrink w/ DVD Decrypter.

9. XbarkanX

XbarkanX Member

Ah thank you so much! i was so mad when i couldnt burn it!

im wondering if maybe this is why my scarface wouldnt burn....ill have to try again!