1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Storage

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kmaki, Apr 29, 2005.

1. kmaki

kmaki Member

What is the best storage for dvd's, originals and backup? I am currently using a cd case, one of the softsided with a 200 capacity.

Thanks.

2. spacedust

spacedust Regular member

Personaly I think the best storage for data backups are DVD-Ram. There inclosed in case simular to a floppy disk and there double sided 4.7g per side. dvd movies is your preferance, probally depends on space. Dvd cases work nice. If you have alot of movies a case like you mention should work fine.

Good Luck

Spacedust

3. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

i use proper DVD cases with high res printed labels. makes disks much easier to find as i know a lot of them just by the jacket colour. i also have mine all alphabetically as finding one in 400+ was a nightmare otherwise.

i built a nice little cabinet for all mine but its almost full so will have to build another...

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I too use CD books. I have over 500, and it's becoming a real pain because I keep them in alphabetical order (well somewhat, just by first letter). I'm currently looking for a new storage method but don't want to spend a bunch of money on renovations for my movie house lol.

5. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

yeah - its bloody expensive lego! :)

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I too am going with CD books, converting from jewel cases. It is easier to just flip through and not have to have a pile of cases.