1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd supplys

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mrcamo, Jan 29, 2007.

1. mrcamo

mrcamo Guest

i need a reliable on-line store that can be trusted to sent you what you ordered. ( no fake stuff ) i need the following items,

1) ink for my epson photo r220 printer
    2) dvd case cover inserts
    3) dvd cases
    4) taiyo yuden dvds

any suggestion

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

google is your friend search and you shall find

3. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

rdmercer,there is no purpose in posting this in each thread!

My personal favourite would be "newegg".

http://www.newegg.com/
    http://www.ebay.com/

4. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Check out Rima.com. I've never had a problem. Also, you might check some of the threads in the DVD Media area of Afterdawn. They should provide with a good idea of what's out there.

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

google is a great search tool for people to use, it can be used for many thing, some people don't know that they can use this program to do theese things, and what i might think about places to buy things might not be good enough for everyone, but it is good enough for me, also it is always a good thing to do a search before posting questions here at afterdawn, also bunny_c if you have a problem with my post's that you may think that they may be breaking the rules in any way please report the post to a mod ok, you are a member not a mod ok? have a nice day.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  6. theoipod

theoipod Guest

edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2007
  7. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

also bunny_c if you have a problem with my post's that you may think that they may be breaking the rules in any way please report the post to a mod ok, you are a member not a mod ok?

Yes i do have a problem with you writing the same post in 4 threads consecutively.posting just to bring up the number of posts to bring up your status is surely against forum rules.
    you should only post in a thread if you feel you can help!
    I'd just like to add that I'm on your side that people should use Google before posting but that doesn't mean you need to post it again and again.

Instead of posting "google is your freind,search and you shall find",you could give them links to stores selling the things "mrcamo" is looking for,by using google to find them.

you are a member not a mod ok?
    What's your point,hey?
    that i shouldn't be posting what i think?
    i really suggest you get some spelling classes,because your posts are badly written.

I'll give you a quick one:
    many thing
    "Many" is refering to something plural so if you're planning on writing "thing" after,it needs to be plural to.so add an "s".

theese things
    I'm proud of you for adding the "s" at the end of "things",but you still made a mistake."theese"is not a word,these is.

and what i might think about places to buy things might not be good enough for everyone
    unclear,doesn't sound wright.

but it is good enough for me,
    it is can be shortened by "it's".
    also,comas can't replace points.

my post's
    "post's" is incorrect."'s" is short for "is",so that doesn't work for "posts",written p.o.s.t.s

that you may think that they may be breaking the rules
    you should take that useless"that" at the beginning.

to a mod ok,
    adding"ok" at the end makes this incorrect.

have a nice day to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2007
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

knock it off!! if there is a problem, do an offensive post & leave the problem to a mod so no flamewars happen.
    14. If you see a post that violates any of these rules, please report it to our moderators using the "Report an offensive post" link. Do not play the role of a moderator if you are not one. There is absolutely no need to nitpick on the posts of new users. Let the moderators do their work.

9. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

mrcamo, I'm confident you'd be pleased with Rima.com. You can google it, although I would never suggest that here, but I think you'll find what you're looking for at Rima.

10. mrcamo

mrcamo Guest

thanks for all your help guys.

ps: sorry guys din't mean to start anything

11. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

mrcamo no problem at all, you did not do anything wrong, this is a great place, glad that you are here at afterdawn,

12. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

mrcamo don't worry you didn't start anything,it started itself.

see ya around.
    bunny

13. t-loader

t-loader Member

hi all these are probably good suppliers, but dont use PC media supplies they sell rubbish and wont honour warranty.