1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD to DVD

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by shook, Feb 25, 2003.

1. shook

shook Member

I have a DVD+RW drive and a DVD-R drive...is there an easy way to burn DVD to DVD. I heard I need Roxio Platinum...but i only have the standard. Is this the easiest way and if it is can i download the Platinum version free somewhere?

2. AshleyC

AshleyC Guest

Try Kazaa For Roxio Platinum There Will Be A version That Has A Crack With It Or A Serial.

3. onestop

onestop Regular member

If you are looking for Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, I would suggest that you don't have to bother as it is not as good as Nero 5.5. I own Roxio 5.5 but have to source for alternative to burn DVD MAN!

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

AshleyC: Violation against our forums' very basic rule. Banned.

5. onestop

onestop Regular member

Honestly, I'm not too sure what DVd you are burning but if data wise I believe that softwares bundle with your DVDRW will do a good job, DVD movie wise - DVD5 : DVD Decrpter definitely does a fantastics job and DVD9 wise : you will be able to find lots of posting in forum regarding splitting into 2 DVRs using InfoEdit, DVD2ONE can compress it also or deleting menu, X'tra audio......