1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD to iPod

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dizzy656, Jun 15, 2007.

1. dizzy656

dizzy656 Member

Can anyone recommend any freeware that will convert DVD to iPod. I have some clips on DVD that I would like to move to an iPod, but I cant find any software that will do this (free software).
    I am very inexperienced. Any info that you can provide would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

2. dizzyduck

dizzyduck Regular member

There really isn't any good free software to do this and work well at the same time. If you want a good piece of software for it try DVDFab Decrypter. I think you get a 30 day free trial and is works flawlessly with Ipods.

3. dizzy656

dizzy656 Member

Thanks, I will give it a try.

4. ireland

ireland Active member

i ran across this about an hour ago,did not have time to test it its free...

Any Video Converter 2.03
    Author: Any-Video-Converter.com
    Date: 2007-06-15
    Size: 13.4 Mb
    License: Freeware
    Requires: Win 9x/ME/2K/XP

Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy any format video with your PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download5692.html

5. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest