1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD TROUBLES!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Nanaki, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Nanaki

Nanaki Member

Im trying to burn some videos with a menu onto dvd but the thing is that it wont play in the dvd player or even PowerDVD from my computer.. my dvd player supports all burned formats so it has nothing to do with it and since powerdvd does the same then that must mean it's the burning software or the burner itself. im using roxio 7 and i've tried NVE which gives me other problems. i tried burning it to my harddrive and opening the iso with nero image drive, and when i play it with powerdvd then, it works perfect.. so does anyone know what's going on?

2. mini_mod

mini_mod Member

Just some info people might need is what media you are burning to, what type of dvd drive you are using and a list of all programs you have (or use)

3. Nanaki

Nanaki Member

Dvd Burner: BENQ DVD DD DW1620
    Burning Software: Roxio 7

Roxio Encodes as it burns AVI's to DVD

4. mini_mod

mini_mod Member

have you tried butning the movie to the HD with DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink. I use DVD Shrink to burn to HD then I use my Roxio Disc Copier to burn.

I have DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink but I only really use one, but its good to have a backup to try when stuff like this happens. Oh yeah, there both free...

5. Nanaki

Nanaki Member

I don't want to use all of those.. i just want 1 program that can butn what i want.. i dont want to go through this long ass process for each dvd i make. anyway i found out how to fix it so its all good.