1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD version of HDloader

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by decco, Feb 11, 2007.

1. decco

decco Member

hi, im looking for a link to download a dvd iso of hdloader.

I know that you can download cd images but im looking for the dvd image as my swap magic cd isnt working and can only use the dvd disc.

ive tried torrent sites but they arent working.

Does any one have the image?

Thanks

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

Have you tried burning the cd iso of hdloader onto a dvd-r?
    If not, try it it could work.

If that dont work, you can use the usbstick and put hdloader onto that, or the memory card exploit.

3. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

Could always make a Memory Card Exploit and Boot the HDLOADER Elf from your MC . Use Swapmagic DVD and CDLOADER to load the Exploit to your MC

4. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Ok for all those ppl who read the post before editing,sorry misread the the post.

Ok now your looking to hdloader on dvd because you swapmaic cd doesn't work. Now the only problem would be that if you want to play cd iso on hdloader cd version you need cd isoand the swapmaic cd, but if your playing dvd iso on with hdloader and with swapmagic dvd your fine , just to get that out of the way.

I can't give your a direct link but try ps2hack.com or try ps3news.com in the forums section. There are a lot of ppl in there sigs that have the direct link.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007