1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD VIDEO FILE REALLOCATION FAILED.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by imianman, Feb 20, 2007.

1. imianman

imianman Member

Hello everyone, I tried burning crank and employee of the month and got the message "dvd video file reallocation failed". I tried using fixvts and dvd decrypter but no luck. I have ifo.edit but I don't know how to use it. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi imianman
    Both of those have Sony's ARccOs on them so since you already have Shrink, FixVTS, and Decrypter add RipIt4Me. Uses all of these programs.

Here's a step by step guide - link.

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I've gotten the same error while burning with nero on a number of occasions. I went ahead and burned the output and the backups played good.

But as Binkie pointed out, using RipIt4Me up front eliminates the error. I've done a bunch of the releases wit Arccoss using RipIt4Me and haven't gotten the reallocation error.

Binkie
    Nice guide except it doesn't mention changing the Shrink exe to support auto burn with ImgBurn. It still has instructions for a manual ISO burn off the hard drive.

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah alkohol did a good job with. He's preferred method is ripping to the hard drive 1st then burning so guess that's why he has it that why.

edit: grammar :)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I know, but for newbies it's easier to use the auto burn option for supported burners in Shrink. It's a more seamless process and has less chance for novice mistakes.