1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Wizard Pro

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dbyers, Mar 11, 2005.

1. dbyers

dbyers Member

Like the rest of you, I also bought DVD Wizard Pro and It doesn't work the way I need it to anyway. I also never got a respose from after several tries. This is a fly by night cheap shit hacker. I will say the movies will play in my computer but not on my home DVD player. It will also not let you copy the menus, and will not jump to the next track. Somebody needs to beat this guys face in for ripping off the public. YOU are a peice of crap like your software.

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i guess its time to get the best software available
    Shrink and decryptor

3. lampasas

lampasas Member

I also have dvd wizard pro and i am having nothing but dam problems with this worthless shit. Everytime i copy a dvd when it start to wright the dvd on a blank dvd adout half way through i get an error saying "error wrighting sector 1328121 try again yes or no". I punch in yes and it says it again. Does anyone know why it is doing this?

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

is it the same number with each blank disc?? because bad sectors is a media problem, hitting yes wont help

Do not i repeat do not buy dvd wizard pro, its an absolute rip off and sucked me in when i first started burning , never again

5. dbyers

dbyers Member

I've tried Icopydvd's2 and it works but hangs up on a different movies It just doesn't seem to be able to copy. It does work 70+ % of the time. alot easyer to use than DVD Blizard Amature.

6. bliberal

bliberal Guest

I really was delighted to find DVD Wizard Pro, because I have a large number of VHS tapes that I want to burn to DVD. The problem with this deal is MACROVISION.
    DVD WIZARD PRO told me that it could do this for me, but you guys say NO. Does anybody out there known how I can transfer VHS with macrovision to DVD?
    I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

7. bliberal

bliberal Guest

I really was delighted to find DVD Wizard Pro, because I have a large number of VHS tapes that I want to burn to DVD. The problem with this deal is MACROVISION.
    DVD WIZARD PRO told me that it could do this for me, but you guys say NO. Does anybody out there know how I can transfer VHS with macrovision to DVD?
    I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

8. philipman

philipman Regular member

no double posting, Dvd wizard pro is a big rip off. When my friends said that they got this program I just laughed my ass off. It is the biggest rip off and everyone that has ever bought there software should shoot the people that sold it to them.

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

VHS to camcorder
    Camcorder to computer
    use editdv to get it to disc.

10. bliberal

bliberal Guest

Sorry about the double post. I am a total virgin on forum posting. I hope this one goes on clean. Please do not assume that I know anything at all about the programs and products associated with xyz to DVD.
    My problem is not with a camcorder (I do not own one).
    My problem is going from my VHS S-VIDEO player to my HP DC-4000 tape to dvd device. It works great for transfering
    Laser Disks (no copy protection in the design) and a VHS tape that does not have copy protection embedded in the movie.
    Is there a device or software set that I can use to remove the macrovision before it gets to the recorder?
    This HP device reads the movie stream and diverts it to a folder on my hard drive(HD) . It then records it from the hard drive to the HO DC-4000 DVD burner. There is no compression possible. It would be great if I could run DVD SHRINK on the file on the HD, but I think that DVD SHRINK wants VOB kind of files. If anyone out there has done this or knows how to do it please post or send
    me a note to 360twin@earthlink.net. I think it is allowed, if not, the adminstrator will remove my address. Thanks.

11. gamename

gamename Regular member

andmerr could you be more specific.i have a camcorder.it only uses the small cassets.can i still do this?

12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

13. bliberal

bliberal Guest

I found a way to overcome macrovision coding on a VHS tape.
    FACETVIDEO makes a device with video in and video out jacks that
    removes the macrovision. I costs about $133.00.

14. kwiksilve

kwiksilve Member

Forget about DVD wizard pro Because DVD X Copywill do the job and do it right.

15. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

hahahaha...sorry, i had to laugh, dvdxcopy as a source/solution for all your success. hey, if it works for you, burn on~ cheers mate~