1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD WONT SHIRNK

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DeaDLocK, Jan 23, 2005.

1. DeaDLocK

DeaDLocK Member

I am trying to backup Enemy of the State DVD.
    I have used DVD decrypter to put on HDD as I always do, I then tried DVD2One which came back with an error so I tried again with DVD Shrink.

The problem in DVD Shrink is it wont compress the film to fit on a DVD-5 disk. The film is 7.86Gb DVD shrink says it needs to compress 50.1% to fit to a single DVD but when I go to back it up it tells me it wont fit and I should remove some features.

I have had bigger films than this one and used DVD Shrink to fit them on a single disk.

I have already tried removing all the languages and stuff I dont need and I still cant compress it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

When you do a full back under movies is there 2 titles? Title 1 and Title 2? if so more then likly they are widescreen and fullscreen if you play them you should bebale to see the diffrence and then still image the version you dont want.

Example: You want the widescreen so you would highlight the full screen title and go to compressions and click on the pull down menu and select still image. Vice=Versu iof you want full screen.