1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X copy help!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by superjman, Jan 18, 2003.

1. superjman

superjman Guest

Ok I like this program a lot! Very easy to use! these are soem of my questions..

1. When I pop in a DVD and open DXC it says movie will fit on 1 DVD if you take out bonus stuff, so I says yes take it out then I go to burn the movie and after its done burning the 1st DVD its asks for the 2nd one! I always hit canecel on it and the 1st DVD has the movie.. Am I doing this right?

2. I made a copy of 13 ghosts the other night and it skips a lot in the movie! Its fine up to chapter 13 i think.. What would casue this?

3. Last question what are all the title sets? How do I know which onse are the movie and which onse ar bonus stuff??

2. cdtruckn

cdtruckn Member

3. enigma687

enigma687 Member

this is normal.

clicking cancel essentially finishes ur burning processes. all this dialog box is saying when it pops up is th@ u need 2 insert another blank dvd to burn all the xtra stuff th@ woz taken out coz it didn't fit on the first disc.

hope this helps,

Enigma