1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY PLATINUM 4.0.3.8 IS NOW ACTING LIKE IT IS RF VERSION

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by EDMVP10, Apr 29, 2004.

1. EDMVP10

EDMVP10 Member

DVD X Copy Platinum 4.0.3.8 Is now acting like the RF version. I don't know what happened but I can't burn certain movies any more. Either it updated on me or the RF version changed it. Well, any way I uninstalled the RF version reinstalled the 4.0.3.8 still it will not let me burn CSS movies. HELP! This is driving me nuts. Someone please help!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. EDMVP10

EDMVP10 Member

OK Thanks

Less caps is that better!

Just kidding thanks again.

4. FlameRT

FlameRT Member

Take a look inside the folders...I have both versions on my system....the folder 321Studios will have a folder called Platinum in it. Look inside that folder for a file named bouducon.dll it should be 640KB in size. put you mouse cursor over the file name and a box will pop up, if not, right click on file, click properties, then click version tab on top...it should say file version 1.3.5.103
    If you have the RF Xcopy installed,by defualt it installs into folder 321StudiosRF, it also has a folder called Platinum, it also has a file named bouducon.dll in it , but it is version 1.3.5.105.
    It might of over wrote this file, and when you uninstalled it was left behind, if you installed it to the same folder name.
    Just check that out and let me know.