1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd x copy platinum and rippers

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Happy37, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Happy37

Happy37 Member

How do I go about setting up PlatinumRF 4.0.4.15 with a ripper, and which ripper do you recommend to use with it?

Thanks

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. pudgy

pudgy Member

I tried the dvd43, which also calls for the patin couffin. I couldnt get it to work.. any suggestions on what I may have done wrong??

Sher

4. Happy37

Happy37 Member

Nephilim

Thanks for all the advice provided by yourself on this forum.

Since upgrading from my previous version of Platinum to the latest 4.0.4.15RF, I am indeed very pleased to let you know that the 3 movies I was having problems in backing up with the previous version, I have now successfully made copies of with version 4.0.4.15RF with DVD43.

I would like to pass on my thanks to you in allowing me to solve the problems that I've been having in copying my movies. Please keep up the good work.

5. brobear

brobear Guest

DVD decryptor is another ripper that works with dvd x copy. It does entail the use of Daemon. The nice thing is, that Daemon will emulate up to 4 dvd rom drives (use only one with dvd x copy). When decrypting or "ripping" dvds, you can rip several to your hard drive. Use the ISO read mode. You can get guides at doom 9. With an ISO file loaded on Daemon, dvdxcopy will auto recognize the dvd movie. Then proceed as usual.